Overseas payment (Minimum tuition is six months of material and shipping fees.)
NTD 1,700 per month for each course(Math/ English/Chinese.) (NTD 11,700 for each course(Math/ English/Chinese), each term.
**Please be kindly notified that the monthly material fee will become NTD 2000 for each course from 2020/03/01.
NT$ 2400 for each course, each term (NT$ 400 per month.)
※ If you purchase supplementary learning material at the same time, shipping cost will base on the weight.
※ Additional shipping fee will be charged, if you chose "International Express Mail Service (EMS)", which is safer and faster.
※ Shipping cost will vary by country. Actual costs will be deducted from total pre-paid shipping cost. At the end of the six months, any remaining shipping money will be applied to future the material fees.
※ English and Chinese (5A-2A) require the use of a Kon Wen touch Pen. (It comes with a memory card, headphones, and USB)
1. Our Assigned Bank 銀行代號：009（彰化銀行總部分行）
帳號：95979 + 學生身份證字號（護照）英文字母後九碼【為學習者本人，請勿用家長身份證字號繳款】
Once completed transfer money, Email or fax the receipt to 02-2531-0460. Please call to confirm receipt of fax.
2. Credit Card
If you chose to pay the half year or whole year, you may pay with a Taiwan domestically issued credit card. Please download “Credit Card Authorization” from download section. Once completed, fax the form to 02-2531-0460. Please call to confirm receipt of fax.
※ for English and Mandarin (5A-2A) require the use of a Kon wen touch Pen. There is an additional NT$1920 fee for this product.(It comes with a memory card, headphones, and USB)
How Kon Wen Self-Learning Program Works
1. After receiving the remittances you made, we will e-mail you the diagnostic test according to your ability. When you finish the test, please send it back. You don't need to correct it. Our professionals will correct the test and place a suitable starting point and level of study for you..
2. Based on your test result, corresponding worksheets and other attachments will be sent to you before your enrollment start date.
3. If you pay on January 5th to January 20th, your enrollment start date will begin on March 1st. If you pay on January 21st to February 5th, your enrollment start date will begin on March 16.
4. Once you got all the material, please read through all the instruction to make sure how Self-Learning Program Works.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about Kon Wen Self-Learning Program, please contact us today.
Kon Wen Self-Learning Program
Mon - Friday : 09:00 AM-12:30 AM, 1:45 PM - 06:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday closed.
Toll free number：0800-094-789
Address: 6F, No.48, Minquan W. Rd., Zhongshan District, Taipei City 104, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
《Please make sure that you fill in the blanks marked as“✽”correctly.》